미리보기 문서로 변환중입니다.
Goesan’s symbol mark best represents the image of Goesan-gun.
- The overall shape of the symbol is山character (meaning mountain in Chinese), and the shape of beautiful mountains, clean water and a bowing man.
- The red circle represents a sun rising in Goesan. Green represents the natural environment.
- The blue color symbolizes purity and cleanliness. The wave shape symbolizes Goesan-gun’s growth in the world
The goodness of the people of Goesan and the natural treasures of the city can produce beauty and has potential for growth.
- Balsam flower: Has an emotional meaning, a familiar symbol to Koreans
- Miseon-namu flowers: the love of Goesan’s people, symbolizing the harmony of men and the nature
A bird that eats and removes pests. It symbolizes the warm-hearted people of Goesan
symbolizes a peaceful and prosperous Goesan county.
- Agricultural produce grown in the beautiful nature and eco-friendly environment of Goesan were represented as the spirit of the valley and the breath of the soil.
- The images of Goesan’s natural environment and the river were used to visually represent the agricultural produce grown in the land.
- The green color and Gothic font were used to represent the superior quality of Goesan’s agricultural produce that consumers can buy with trust.